Recent content by Benwahwah

1. Benwahwah

~ Road to CyberPunk 2077 Thread ~

This news is REALLY frustrating for me. November 19th was the first day of a two week holiday for me (end of semester break, I’m a teacher) and I was really looking forward to having that time to immerse myself in the world. Now I will be getting the game mid semester which is less than ideal...
  2. Benwahwah

General RGG Discussion

Kiri Kiri Kiri
  3. Benwahwah

Next Generation Thoughts

Huh, so I’ve actually pre-ordered the Xbox Series S. I got talking to a friend, and when he explained Game Pass to me, and the games available it just seemed like too good an offer to pass up. For £400 I have pre-ordered the S (£300 including 2-4 day postage to Thailand.) and got 3 years of Game...
  4. Benwahwah

Next Generation Thoughts

I'm sure it was the right thing for them to do, and I don't necessarily have anything against Microsoft, but as much as I love Elder Scrolls and Fallout, they aren't system sellers for me. This gen I owned both an XB1 and a PS4 (never at the same time) and found that the exclusives I liked the...
  5. Benwahwah

Next Generation Thoughts

Fuck. Looks like I won't be playing Elder Scrolls or Fallout in the future...
  6. Benwahwah

Would another attempt at Shenmue Online be a good idea or even wanted?

I voted hell no. Mainly because I don't see any way it would be commercially viable. Personally I'd play the hell out of it, but I don't see anywhere close to enough people being interested overall. It would be a MASSIVE waste of money in my opinion. Just keep that money and spend it on Shenmue...
  7. Benwahwah

Next Generation Thoughts

What he is saying is that console gaming is hassle-free. On the PC you need to constantly tinker with things to get it working properly. With a console, it either works or it doesn't, there is no hassle with tinkering. I am in the same boat as Tosh, I don't mind having a 'lesser' experience...
  8. Benwahwah

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered

There is a part of me that kind of hopes this doesn't happen. If it does it is a day one purchase for me, and with Cyberpunk 2077 also coming out I am going to be seriously broke.
  9. Benwahwah

What parts/beats need to stay in the Shenmue Animation?

So, now that the Shenmue anime has been announced, I thought it would be fun to try and plan what should be in the animation. As we know it will be a 13 episode series and will cover content from Shenmue I and II at least. In my opinion, it should start where the game started. If we are going...
  10. Benwahwah

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

This is what I love about this community. After the screening Faux Pop media has seen that we aren't a bunch of dicks, and didn't share the link when we knew it would be poor form. This has meant that they can happily make the link available for those backers that missed the screening window...
  11. Benwahwah

I’ve watched the rough cut now, and I can say without a doubt that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Added to that is the fact that the three of the guys that were doing the livestream seemed really cool, I’m sure that we will end up with a great product. I have a couple of minor quibbles with the...
  12. Benwahwah

Does Shenmue 4 need any Voice Acting ?

I am in the camp of people that wouldn't mind having the English voice-acting removed. It would be interesting to see if there are any geographical differences between the consensus of whether this would be a good thing or not. Being from the UK, I played the first game in English and then the...
  13. Benwahwah

Hello everyone, Hope this finds you all well in trying times. Certainly they’ve been trying times for us. Making movies is hard enough without doing so in a worldwide pandemic. I’m aware that some people are frustrated with what might appear to be a lack of progress, but you should know that...
  14. Benwahwah

Kickstarter update #131 Physical Rewards Update

I'm an international pledger who ordered a couple of 6xls, I'm just hoping I'll get them before I die.
  15. Benwahwah

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Quoted! That's what seems most likely to me as well. Just a little surprised as I don't know why, but that image feels like it should be on the front of the shirt rather than the back. At least in my opinion anyway.
Back