Recent content by banenes

1. banenes

Shenmue 4 Dream!

I mean, there is that whole thing with the prophecy and all. Who knows.
  2. banenes

Shenmue 4 Dream!

I like it. However: How did Iwao allegedly kill Lan Di's Father then?
  3. banenes

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Imagine they continue those podcasts and follow Ryo until the events of Shenmue IV and THAT is how the saga is concluded.
  4. banenes

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Shenhua looks kinda different though... Better even.
  5. banenes

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

I would take it as a compliment. That just means your game looks so promising that people can't bear to wait a few more days.
  6. banenes

My thoughts on Shenmue (First time player)

This is exactly why Shenmue is my favorite game series and why I fell in love with it right away. This kind of immersion is something that no other game accomplished for me yet.
  7. banenes

Wow, I am really happy actually. Firstly, it is an update on the status of Shenmue 4. We have waited for so long and finally we know they are still pitching it. I know, people were hoping it was in development, however I am just happy that they haven't given up. So why should we? Secondly, I do...
  8. banenes

Favorite Shenmue 1 NPC

I' m gonna have to say Ryo. I know, kind of lame to pick the main character. On the other hand, a lot of people seem to view him as - boring - one sided - lacking emotions - lacking edge However as a kid he was my role model. He was good mannered. Like how he always takes time out of his day...
  9. banenes

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

@ShenSun Not following through on what you said? Well... You are an absolute disgrace to the Shenmue community. You should not lead them on like that or try and trick them for 15 minutes of fame. You dishonored your peers and ysnet, and I have zero respect for you. Just kidding of course.
  10. banenes

~ deleted by me ~
  11. banenes

Fangmei and Eileen not showing up at Man Mo Bistro anymore

Man, I remember wanting to do this side quest but it was just too long for me. I would have had to waste a lot of in game days. Glad it worked out for you.
  12. banenes

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Ok guys, let's analyse the heck out of this! How many rungs did the ladder have that Lan Di was hanging from?
  13. banenes

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

Here you go
  14. banenes

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

a wise man once said: Shenmue is a chicken
  15. banenes

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Glad he was able to turn his life around. It seems Ryo did damage him a little too much though
Back