Recent content by ARokitLawnChair

1. ARokitLawnChair

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Any news is good news.
  2. ARokitLawnChair

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

When you meet Deling and mistaken him for his brother from Shenmue 2, he invites you to meet him on the harbour for 5pm. It’s missable.
  3. ARokitLawnChair

Ok I just got Tiger Combo from the pawn shop and the trophy just popped so I guess I’ve got all the moves with the exception of any more exclusive higher tier Kickstarter moves that exist.
  4. ARokitLawnChair

Tomboz taught it, you buy ‘Three Kingdoms’ from the book store near the Promenade at Niaowu and ‘Historical Records’, ‘Later Man Dynasty’ and ‘History of Jin’ comes to a total of 11 Yuan. You can exchange these for a scroll at the Pawn Shop that you can sell back for over 100 Yuan. I made like...
  5. ARokitLawnChair

Shenmue 3 Sales

The difference between that and Shenmue is that The Last Guardian was in development for the better part of a decade and no doubt had a giant budget when compared to Shenmue. We need to differentiate what’s poor sales and what’s profit.
  6. ARokitLawnChair

I did the money exploit and bought all the skills I was missing across the four martial art scroll stores and I did the $175 Art Book tier so the chained fist was a skill before that tier.
  7. ARokitLawnChair

I’m on 91 but I’m missing one of the exchange sets because I missed the side quest in Niaowu. I got the chained fist scroll from a Kickstarter tier as well.
  8. ARokitLawnChair

Shenmue 3 Sales

All the doom and gloom in the sales reports are making my eyes roll. They love bringing up the fact that the remaster debut sold more than Shenmue 3 but ignore the fact that it’s not a console exclusive like 3 is.
  9. ARokitLawnChair

Shenmue 3 Sales

It makes me wonder if Deep Silver and Koch can look at this from the view point that if they fund Shenmue 4 from the beginning then next time there won’t be 60-70k copies going to backers and there definitely won’t be console exclusivity. Both of those factors take a sizeable chunk out of sales.
  10. ARokitLawnChair

Shenmue 3 Sales

It looks bad but Cedric retweeted this information so maybe this is better than what they were aiming for? I hope.
  11. ARokitLawnChair

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

THANK YOU RPG Fan!
  12. ARokitLawnChair

Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

It took me an hour and I now have 50k hahaha
  13. ARokitLawnChair

Possibly, but they did do a let’s play.
  14. ARokitLawnChair

The fact that Gamespot is taking so long is giving me the hope that they’re doing everything the game has to offer.
  15. ARokitLawnChair

Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

Bless you kind sir. I’m going to be walking around looking like a rich Kung Fu master.
Back