Recent content by Apocalypsor

1. A

Someone tried ReShade's faux ray-tracing shader in Shenmue

Here's what's currently possible with RTGI 0.42 + DH_UberRT 0.13
  2. A

Shenmue III cel-shading filter? (Request)

I like it best with a more watercolor look. It's subjective anyway.
  3. A

Shenmue III cel-shading filter? (Request)

No need for engine tinkering, you can do that in ReShade. A custom reshade version would be needed to avoid applying over UI tho.
  4. A

Shenmue 3 Trial Screenshots

4k very high (vsr) + ReShade.
  5. A

Steam vs Epic Games

I have them both installed and couldn't care less which one the game is in. I don't have any idea why people hate Epic, or care so much about steam. But this is definitely hurting the game, judgin by kickstarter and youtube comments and I hope they take a step back for that reason.
  6. A

Someone tried ReShade's faux ray-tracing shader in Shenmue

I tried it with the PPFX shader and the difference is incredible. Unfortunately it destroys my fps and has a lot of noise. Off On On Off
  7. A

Higher res texture mods possible (example photo)

Thank you for the feedback! I completely agree, they look much better with the white dot.
  8. A

Found the eyes texture! :cool:
  9. A

Doing some changes to Ryo textures and increasing the resolution of the face and hair, based on Drogean's Hd mod and a Passport model I found. Does anyone know what the eye's texture is?
  10. A

Subtitles Localization

Can you send me the CSV original english converted files? I can help with the brazilian portuguese translation, but I'm having trouble converting them. For some reason ShenmueHDTools won't load .tac files for me. Edit: Nvm, I figured it out.
  11. A

ReShade Shenmue & Shenmue II HD

ReShade depth functions are affected by supersampling in any game. However you can scale it up with Nvidia's Dsr or Amd's Vsr without affecting the depth buffer if you want to. I'll try the normal mxao and see if I have more success.
  12. A

Funny that you say that. Cause I was thinking it wasn't working for me cause I was using the latest mxao (Quint). Depth buffer shows a full white image, normals displays normally tho. Reversing the depth makes no difference. It might be incompatibility with specialk modified reshade which is not...
  13. A

I found the problem. I was lauching the game via steam launcher. It only works if launched directly through shenmue exe (it was not a problem with normal ReShade).
  14. A

Gotta love ReShade and Shenmue. Unfortunately I couldn't get the pre-hud mod to work with my shenmue yet. Probably cause I patched the exe with widescreen mods, no idea idea how to workaround this.
Back