Recent content by Andy-San

1. Andy-San

The Samurai Boy Album Creator with New Music!

Hey guys, I created the Shenmue prog rock concept album 'The Samurai Boy Saga: 1986' back in 2016 and Matt recently interviewed me on the Shenmue Dojo YouTube channel to discuss the album and all things Shenmue related. I have just released my 6th solo album 'Anthems From The Asylum' it's...
  2. Andy-San

Lan Di's Departure (Collaboration Cover)

With all the excitement of Shenmue III and the new trailer being shown at MAGIC Monaco this Saturday (9th March) I thought it was time to do something musically Shenmue related again, after composing 'The Samurai Boy Saga: 1986' the prog rock concept album, all about the storyline of the first...
  3. Andy-San

Shenmue Community Projects

Awesome man!
  4. Andy-San

Promote Your Shenmue Streams & Let's Plays

Nice one dude!
  5. Andy-San

Character Breakdown Videos

Awesome stuff bro!
  6. Andy-San

Let's Make: Shenmue Remix Album

Count me in! I wrote an entire prog rock concept album based on the story line of the 1st game. It's available on all of the main online platforms, here is the Bandcamp link: https://andyhughesmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-samurai-boy-saga-1986-2 I'd be happy to record a cover of one of the...
  7. Andy-San

Shenmue Music Videos

Awesome, thanks man!
  8. Andy-San

Shenmue Music Videos

Thanks man! I plan on getting psychical CD copies pressed later this year. However at the moment the album is available to stream on all the main online platforms. Here are a few links :) https://andyhughesmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-samurai-boy-saga-1986-2
  9. Andy-San

Shenmue Music Videos

A Voyage To Hong Kong, taken from my prog rock concept album all about the story line of the first Shenmue game :)
  10. Andy-San

Thanks man! I'm really digging your videos by the way, the Christmas special in particular had me in stitches - "Yooouuu!" I really like the VHS style commercials too, you should make more. Maybe for The Harbour Lounge and Jupitor's Jacket Shop perhaps? Or maybe one of the bars/restaurants in...
  11. Andy-San

I wrote and produced an entire progressive rock concept album all about the story line of the first Shenmue game. It is entitled "The Samurai Boy Saga: 1986" I sang and played everything on it. I would love to hear what you guys think, it's available to stream on Bandcamp and all of your...
Back