Recent content by Alexey

1. Alexey

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation: Episode 2 - Daybreak - Thread

Is it gonna start at 5:00 GMT, not 5:30?)
  2. Alexey

Shenmue Fan Art

Amazing work! You did great arts before, but your skill improved a lot since I've seen your works! :love: Really love unique style of your artworks. Hope one day I will get on the same level.
  3. Alexey

Differences Between the Anime and the Games (SPOILERS!)

That's the one thing I don't like in the new interpretation. Revenge is a big part of Ryo's journey and the biggest motivation. He learned a lot of lessons through his journey : becomes more patient, calm, starts to control his anger. He gets stronger not only like martial artist, but also like...
  4. Alexey

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

I agree the Chai fight happened a little bit early and the first episode seems faster compare to the original game. But the fight was epic especially with Shenmue theme and I think it was the best way to finish the first episode for newcomers. By the way, the fight reminds me the Dou Niu rooftop...
  5. Alexey

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

The best anime I've ever seen. I can't describe by words what I'm feeling now I'm just so happy and I hope Shenmue will get what it deserve. That was amazing!
  6. Alexey

Post pictures of your copy

Finally got my copy, It arrived in perfect condition. Didn't know where to take a photo, so I used the sheet music stand on my piano. :D Thank you @James Brown, ShenmueDojo and the Shenmue community for amazing stuff!
  7. Alexey

Match the quote to the character

Correct! :D Your turn.
  8. Alexey

Random dialogues are much harder to find, but It does them more interesting to search for. :) "I think a good one is ready to come out of this capsule toy machine. Ryo, please give me a 100 Yen."
  9. Alexey

It took some time to find the person - Chunyun Li. It seems I spoke to everyone in the Three Birds Building. :D
  10. Alexey

Artwork Submissions for Future Issues

Thank you very much @James Brown ! :giggle: I plan to make one or two works per month and I have a question: Will it be okay if I post them here? Or better use Fan-art thread and then submit best works in this thread?
  11. Alexey

Yes, your turn! :)
  12. Alexey

Ryo Hazuki. "Don't drive too fast!"
  13. Alexey

Kouji Hase.
  14. Alexey

Interview with Shenmue Doujinshi Creator Mappy

Very interesting interview! This comic book looks great and I would buy it to my collection.
  15. Alexey

Artwork Submissions for Future Issues

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! :giggle:
Back