Recent content by ahmed_alency7

1. ahmed_alency7

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

That is true it’s not put our eggs all in one basket & it’s better to be cautious until something concrete ofc, i know your not trying to be downer, btw i was in that park of not actually believing the 110 industry rumors it just seemed weird to me and confusing ofc the first time I read i said...
  2. ahmed_alency7

I’m been wondering and i’ve been wondering for awhile since he said years ago Josh Fairhurst CEO & owner of LRG, that he would find the 5th game & final game. Now he probably saw nobody wanted or some circumstances happened & Shenmue 4 hasn’t gotten the funding so now here’s hoping to God from...
  3. ahmed_alency7

What do you mean lol for some reason I didn’t understand what you said if you can paraphrase pls or add context? I’m starting to get really worried that shenmue 4 looks like it’s not going to happen or it might happen & be the last one maybe come out in around 2029, best case scenario a $40-60M...
  4. ahmed_alency7

That sucks every time we get excited or a clue it gets debunked if he’s out that picture doesn’t really mean anything
  5. ahmed_alency7

Source?
  6. ahmed_alency7

Will we get Shenmue IV before 2029 ends basically before 2030? or hypothetically the Shenmue 0 before 2029 or 2030?
  7. ahmed_alency7

Wait do u think that’s all the areas we’re going to get in a Shenmue IV like more likely or in reality? (at least where we are now we don’t know the future)
  8. ahmed_alency7

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

I disagree of course the original FF7 is one of the greatest games of all time but what if people wanted to experience that game again or the first time but modernized with very fun and different gameplay, variant and colorful worlds, yes og ff7 was fine but it wasn’t or ain’t no shenmue 1...
  9. ahmed_alency7

Tbh when I think of it I absolutely hate (more against it than hate to clarify lol) the idea of the episodic shenmue (BUT OF course if that’s only way we can finish it in game form and doing it justice then ofc) and quite frankly it bugs me cause shenmue in the first place unfortunately never...
  10. ahmed_alency7

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

With the gaming industry mainly AAA gaming going through a difficult and bad time almost all major gaming publishers or companies are doing mass layoffs & canceling projects where does lead to shenmue 4 or the state of a shenmue 4 right now or the state of the series as a whole will this result...
  11. ahmed_alency7

Would you guys rather have shenmue 4&5 but each have a budget of $10-20M 30 million at most you know not the best full on shenmue experience or like a comprised one would yu suzuki settle for this i don’t know or would you rather get a $40-60M shenmue 4 mostly likely a $60 million dollar budget...
  12. ahmed_alency7

Mental Health Dojo

Hey I’m 19 years old been a gamer my entire life, first played shenmue in 2018, a couple of years ago I really started to miss the old days but I was kinda looking forward or towards the future for a year now I went back to my hobbies after a long while i play video games a lot old & new and i...
  13. ahmed_alency7

Remakes if done right will definitely bring in new fans & up the sales of 4&5 but if it takes away from the budget of 4&5 i don’t want them. I remember after the recent tweet from cedric some people were talking about on the dojo how shenmue 4 might have like alan wake 2 situation i’m sure there...
  14. ahmed_alency7

Random Gaming Thoughts

I was a huge gamer almost all my childhood since a young age after 2019 I took a 6 months break from gaming i just didn’t feel like playing i completed shenmue 3 & jedi fallen order at the same time i used to go back and forth between the 2, after that while break i played & beat final fantasy 7...
  15. ahmed_alency7

@SMDzero Goddamn mate easy off on the trolling, this is a place for shenmue fans to discuss & learn from conversations mostly about shenmue or behind the scenes of gaming this isn’t some discord server where you can throw trolling comments
Back