Recent content by Aeon

1. A

About technique improvement

I thought so too, since there's no game over/retry after all 😅 now I can tell for sure some of my moves have increased especially basic punches (that fast one) and that low kick which I used a lot against her. P. S: By the way it's funny I see you here, I'm the one who made that commentary joke...
  2. A

It's hard to say, she's definitely one of the toughest though but I think Chai's first fight in the arcade is way more difficult to handle since it happens early in the game and the ring / camera is just a nightmare to handle. But if we're talking only Shenmue 2 then I'd say she is yes. Dou Niu...
  3. A

Yeah I think I'll try that what I can tell for now is after a few loss, basic punches/kicks seemed to land easier also noticed that you can basically make it last longer and get your health back just walking away from her around the "ring" , most of the time she'll be walking too but that's...
  4. A

Hello everyone so I have a simple question as I'm playing shenmue 2 once again, does fighting (and loosing) several times against Izumi at pine gape arcade help improve your techniques? This QTE is driving me mad but therefore I wondered if it's a good way to practice your moves at least and...
Back