Recent content by 1.048596

1. 1.048596

NEW INFO - Shenmue 3 Reboot Conference Summary

Thank you so much for this!
  2. 1.048596

Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

EB Games in Canada are taking in pre-orders since yesterday. https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/764826/shenmue-3 EDIT: If you call at any EB Game store in Canada, they will tell you it's also available to pre-order for Xbox lol
  3. 1.048596

General RGG Discussion

Have you guys ever dreamed of Ishin getting localized? Well me too... But you know what you can do? You can sign this petition to get Ishin localized. We are almost there...
  4. 1.048596

[Contains slight spoiler] Mysterious Scroll. You know...The one from with poem

The first time I played through Shenmue 2, I thought I was going to meet him and learn the move but when I finished the game I was confused and thought I must have missed something and replayed the game like 4 times. This was back in 2002/2003 I think and I didn't have a computer back then. It...
  5. 1.048596

[Contains slight spoiler] Mysterious Scroll. You know...The one from with poem

I don't know if this has been brought up before. If so, then, My bad. I am replaying shenmue 2 again after having rewatched the last Shenmue 3 trailer (part of my Shenmue day ritual :p ) and I was thinking how the mysterious scroll (The one Ryo gets translated in the prequel and how the move...
  6. 1.048596

Is Joy related to Master Chen? (Analysis)

Interesting. I am more inclined towards the idea that he is more of a close friend to her family.
Back