Old Dojo Archive

Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
Well guys, welcome to the all new Shenmue Dojo!

As you're all probably aware by now, the forums have been wiped clean and we're going for a fresh start. However, if you want to relive the memories of times passed, a full archive of the old forums is available at http://shenmuedojo.net/forum/. You won't be able to post or interact with anything there, but all past threads should be readable!

Enjoy!

Just to clarify, nothing has been wiped, not a single post. This is just a fresh start here, with everything still accessible there. ?

I am attempting to download the entirety of the forums now...no idea how to really do this, but I have an application hard at work! Would love to be able to access some things there, and look back if anyone else is interested in seeing something.

Edit: Looks like it worked! It finished some time recently, but took well over a straight day of downloading, and the application said it downloaded over 7 gigabytes...though my hard drive is only showing it as a litt over 2 gigabytes. Everything seems to be accessible offline. Pictures, all posts, the search function...wow.

Last edited:
Thank god for that, there is a TON of useful information in Community Modding

Last edited:
Just to clarify, nothing has been wiped, not a single post. This is just a fresh start here, with everything still accessible there. ?

I don't think I could have handled it being wiped, knowing that 15 years or so of my life had been wiped off the interwebs. And for that, I am forever grateful; now, excuse me while I go read old posts and live in the past.

Back