General Air Twister Talk

That’s what I thought. I didn’t look for the PS5 version as I already got the SE from Amazon, but they had a few copies of the Switch version in stock.
The Switch Limited Edition has sold out over on Stictly Limited Games which is good news though I don't know how many copies they actually had to sell.

All other physical editions seem in reasonable supply at this stage.

The Switch Limited Edition has sold out over on Stictly Limited Games which is good news though I don't know how many copies they actually had to sell.

All other physical editions seem in reasonable supply at this stage.
Looks like Amazon Japan are sold out of both standard versions and the Switch SE. There are still 20 copies of the PS5 SE in stock. I guess Japanese retailers like Joshin and Bic Camera have more faith than Amazon 😅

Looks like Amazon Japan are sold out of both standard versions and the Switch SE. There are still 20 copies of the PS5 SE in stock. I guess Japanese retailers like Joshin and Bic Camera have more faith than Amazon 😅
That's pretty good - depending on how many they had to sell of course.

The Switch version seems to be the more popular here with more footage and people with the game having a Switch copy in their hands. Of course I've no idea about the digital sales so that comment might not hold much water.

Hopefully it does well enough that all parties are happy and can continue to work on other projects together perhaps.

It's only got a physical release here via Strictly Limited Games. Otherwise it is digital only.

Looking at Steam DB 15 conconurrent players was the top yesterday + 86 viewers on Twitch. It hasn't given sales estimates from what I can see.
It's a such a shame there's no buzz for this release, I really think a lot of people would be surprised how much they like it if they could just give it a shot. Definitely seems more popular in Japan though going off youtube and X.

Saw some nice footage of this person playing with an analog flight stick.

Looks really fun, I wish I knew of a PC flight stick that's both cheap and good. I'm a little gun-shy after buying the Saturn Mission Stick for a pretty penny, specifically to play Space Harrier, and it ended up not working. :pensive:

Does this game not track high scores or have a score rank screen somewhere?

I can't find it and seems like a major oversight (let alone online leaderboards).

Otherwise, I am absolutely loving the game so far.

Does this game not track high scores or have a score rank screen somewhere?

I can't find it and seems like a major oversight (let alone online leaderboards).

Otherwise, I am absolutely loving the game so far.
In this release of the game your score is shown only in the challenge modes. I mean Arcade Mode (the true game mode without upgrades), Stardust, Fluffy, Boss Rush, Turbo mode, Tap Breaker and Extra..... Just your best score only.

It kind of misses the point of playing all these modes more than once if you can't see other people's scores online. We can make a topic where everyone can share results and compare them. :D I am very sad that the online leaderboards were removed, but I hope the game at least will do well in terms of sales. There's plenty to see even without online leaderboards. This edition seems a bit budget to me. The important thing is that we have the game stored on a physical media and it will not sink into the endless digital spaces of Apple.

I don't see an option to start in the middle of the game either.I think on Apple you could play the main game by starting from different levels of the main mode. (the one with the upgrades) I don't see such an option here. However, this is probably the only thing missing at first glance. If we also count the online rankings.

Last edited:
The best way to experience Air Twister!

This is absolutely nuts, does anyone know what chair this is? I'm guessing it's something custom, more likely. Makes you wish even more so that there was a control mode specifically for analogue flight stick, with auto centering and move to absolute-position rather than relative-position based on analogue coordinates.

How the heck do I unlock Fluffy stages? They all say locked for me except for the one under the "Extra" tab, and I don't see anything for them on the Adventure Map. I finally got all 300 stars in the Extra Fluffy stage hoping it would unlock one of them, but nothing happened.

Is it just me or doesn't sound like Queen Bohemian Raspshody is going to start playing when starting the game?
I get the band is going for a Queen vibe, but they took it a little far with that intro...

How the heck do I unlock Fluffy stages? They all say locked for me except for the one under the "Extra" tab, and I don't see anything for them on the Adventure Map. I finally got all 300 stars in the Extra Fluffy stage hoping it would unlock one of them, but nothing happened.

They didn't change it from apple arcade unfortunately. :) You need around three months to unlock all fluffy stages.... You must do all weekly challenges.... "11 weeks to unlock them all" :)

hey guys!

I have just finished my first try on the game
I like it a lot
I lose at lvl 10 or 11

I really like the music and art direction, i think it is a good match
i ll play it more this week
I did not expect to like it like this, it is better than a I thought :)

Ps:I play it on steam deck

Back