Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

@James Brown for the next couple issues we should use the current cards shown by Adam for posters in the next six or seven issues since we have them. And, then have the community vote on which ones they want for a poster for each issue.

:)

@James Brown for the next couple issues we should use the current cards shown by Adam for posters in the next six or seven issues since we have them. And, then have the community vote on which ones they want for a poster for each issue.

:)
Only issue might be SEGA and what they have to say about it.

Really? I believe given the service of this boards on keeping SEGA's legacy alive, that should be the least. Its not like they're leaks, or planned for massive distribution & profits. Probably will go for hosting the site, SEGA can't be that uncool.

would they send a cease and desist on something they really don't know about? I would think they already would have at this point.

would they send a cease and desist on something they really don't know about? I would think they already would have at this point.
The magazine I don't think is the issue but it uses our own artwork/unofficial art.

Using those tiles goes into official art territory which we'd need permission for.

The magazine I don't think is the issue but it uses our own artwork/unofficial art.

Using those tiles goes into official art territory which we'd need permission for.

are you absolutely sure since the magazine isn't being sold for an actual profit? And, wouldn't Yu own the rights to the art not Sega?

are you absolutely sure since the magazine isn't being sold for an actual profit? And, wouldn't Yu own the rights to the art not Sega?
Nope SEGA own the IP and therefore all the historical assets.

They may go for it as its not for profit but we'd not do it without permission

Nope SEGA own the IP and therefore all the historical assets.

They may go for it as its not for profit but we'd not do it without permission
I think it's an avenue we should explore. But I'm not anyone just a thought.

I think it's an avenue we should explore. But I'm not anyone just a thought.
We can certainly ask about it. However, if they don't reply we would be taking it as a no. We don't want any issues with a C&D

We can certainly ask about it. However, if they don't reply we would be taking it as a no. We don't want any issues with a C&D
No I get it. Just a damn shame they would be dicks like that about an IP they aren't really caring much to do anything with.

It would be nice, and technically, Adam got clearance on them for use in the Doc...be that through Yu Suzuki or SEGA...I would totally do the same route if it was possible. Something to think about :)

It would be nice, and technically, Adam got clearance on them for use in the Doc...be that through Yu Suzuki or SEGA...I would totally do the same route if it was possible. Something to think about :)
perhaps we can use @Adam0 for some help with this? I know we on the same wavelength. I would hope you make a real push before we attempt. I want the Shenmue art card (I want all of them in the next issue) but sweetlord

Just wanted to say i've finally gotten round to watching some of the blu-ray (been waiting on a mate to join me, but wasn't to be). Bravo to Gang Entertainment; the first two films have been hilarious and creative and just what I needed. Looking forward to checking out their version of Shenmue III now!

(Also looking forward to Issue 3 when the stars finally align - I know you've had prior engagements which are more important!)

Today when I woke up, as soon as I opened my eyes, I said out loud, "I really need Shenmue World Issue the Third in order to achieve enlightenment." I believe this was a transmission from the Pure Land. No pressure, but my eternal salvation is in your hands.

Back