Persona 5 the royal

I was wondering if anyone was interested in this. I am sort of interested in this as I was not into the persona series ever and recently got into it.

this trailer was from last month and the other I am going to post is from this month recently posted:

I am interested in the new character and third semester.

Of course I'm interested in it! P5 is only one of the best JRPG of all time.

I just started a new game of persona 5 and this is a first time play through. I decided to play the OG vanilla version of the game and will see how invested i get. As with other games it was in my backlog. I will still purchase The Royal when it comes west.

Last edited:
I'll put here the messages of the topic What are you playing

Still playing Persona 5 Royal, 35 hours in, loving it! Picked my waifu.

Takemi :love:
She's a close second, but the teacher has to be number one, right? I'm not quite as far into the game as you though :unsure:

Gonna be honest with you, when I saw the teacher I loved her and picked her, but I think I missed smh, because I dont have a relationship with her. My gf explained me how to do it, but anyway, thank god I didnt, bc I'm sure the doctor it's best waifu :love:
I happen to be an expert on this subject: Kawakami is indeed the top P5 waifu. Haru is a distant second.
She was my first option but just didnt appear! I just moved on... Now that I know how to start a confidant with her... But I'm already with Takemi...
Maybe in another life... *starts a new save*
Ann was my first Waifu. I stand by her. Even though most tend to go for Makoto. I'll still stick with Ann.
We know, Morgana. We know.

Almost 50 hours in, guys I have bad news... I think I can't do it with the teacher, seems like I ran out of time so I cant do it anymore... DAMN IT. I mean, no, its fine, I'm happy with Takemi. This way I'm gonna be able of focus more in Takemi so I dont develop feelings for any other waifu... I'm fine with this decition, I'm happy... DAMN IT.

I played the vanilla years ago but never played Royal...until now. Playing the Switch version.

It was already one of my favorite gaming experiences, and Royal is that much better. Must admit I'm kind of using a guide now because I don't want to get locked out of the third semester 😅

Got through the second palace just last night. I need to focus more on my social stuff. I might need to make a list of shit I need to do to keep track of it all :p

Okaaaay, so, lots of stuff happened.

About what happened in the present...
The "bro, you killed a shadow, bc you were in the metaverse" was bs. Total bs. I mean come on, really? The culprit entered the metaverse and didnt realize it? Bs. And, damn, the room in the metaverse looked exactly the same than irl, SO CONVENIENT. And btw, how did they go there irl in the first way? Come on. I'm gonna pass it tho, it's fine, I kow i'm always ruining the party but COME ON.

And btw, they could do a romantic scene or smh with your romance partner you know? Like, yeah, Takemi aka THE LOVER OF MY LIFE THE SUN OF MY WORLD THE DOCTOR OF MY HEART, sended me a message kinda worried LIKE 5 DAYS LATER and idk, then I just hang out in ther clinic like nothing happened. They could make some special dialogue, with some scene like "S-So... you're alive *tears in her eyes* y-you... BAKA *slaps* I was so worried *hugs*". I was expecting too much? Prolly I guess.

Anyway, I'm loving it. I'm 60 hours on it, but I gotta say, since hour 50 till 55 I was kinda rushing dialogues. I never do that. And I have no problem with long games. I have 120 hours of Skyrim, The witcher, hell, even AC Odyssey, It's like, damn it, too much text, for real, and I was kinda technically still in the tutorial

Bc I was on Haru's palace and we have to explain all this shit and so on, it's like, for real, we're still recruiting people, this is fucking too long lol

Need to finish it. Maybe after I play Bioshock. Which I'll play after I'm done with The Witcher 3. Lol

Aaaalright so at the end...

In Shido's palace, the fight with Akechi, for real, does anybody likes this guy? I want to kill him right now. And all the characters were "oh noo Akechiii fight the dark side you can do it" BRUH JUST FUCKING KILL HIM FFS I HATE THAT GUY. It was like the devs were pushing me to like him at the end but its impossible to do it, if we're talking of a massive traitor plot twist like Idk, Ryuji, alright yeah, this sucks, come here bruh, but Akechi? Really? Fuck off.

Aaaalright so at the end...

In Shido's palace, the fight with Akechi, for real, does anybody likes this guy? I want to kill him right now. And all the characters were "oh noo Akechiii fight the dark side you can do it" BRUH JUST FUCKING KILL HIM FFS I HATE THAT GUY. It was like the devs were pushing me to like him at the end but its impossible to do it, if we're talking of a massive traitor plot twist like Idk, Ryuji, alright yeah, this sucks, come here bruh, but Akechi? Really? Fuck off.
100% agreed. I absolutely hated that little cunt, and the game/characters suddenly trying to persuade the player that he wasn't a total piece of shit at the end drove me up the wall. Someone on the dev team really wanted people to like that character, but nah, FUCK that guy... The character I mean, not the poor sap on the dev team.

100% agreed. I absolutely hated that little cunt, and the game/characters suddenly trying to persuade the player that he wasn't a total piece of shit at the end drove me up the wall. Someone on the dev team really wanted people to like that character, but nah, FUCK that guy... The character I mean, not the poor sap on the dev team.
I know! Like, come on, are the devs really that "far away" of people's feelings? Like, is this a surprise for them? Rly? Damn it.

Okay, finished the game, @Jigen @ShenmueTree look for a tutorial to get the third semester!! Because I didnt and now I dont have it, lol.

Anyway, I loved it, and I'm gonna replay it when I buy it in steam in some sale, so Its fine. And a part of me want to replay Strikers because now I get all the characters, but I remember the big cities and mmm... Maybe I wont. Lol.

Now I really want to get Soulhackers 2, but first I'm gonna wait for P4G and P3P in January in gamepass.

Since this is a P5R topic and P3P and P4G were release on PC (gamepass) and due the rumours of P3FES remake and P6... Can we make this a Persona thread and thats it?

That being said, I need help. After absolutely fantastic and LEGAL relationship with the actually sub Takemi in P5R, I need help in P3P.

I was flirting with this cutie that kinda wanna bang me since the moment she saw me

1674373336369.png

And suddenly this submissive (hey dont look at me like that, this is normal right??) pale cute girl appeared

1674373289413.png

@Stiz @Dietsoap @ShenmueTree @KiddMarine @danielmann861 I need your assistance. Operation Sput's waifu has begun

Just gonna warn you guys right now that P3 has, objectively speaking, the BEST waifus in the entire series. Yuko is cute, Fuuka is cute, but then you have the absolute pinnacle of waifu technology: Mitsuru and Aigis. You will question the meaning of your life at the end of the game.

So, can we change the name of the thread? Any mod?

P3P's waifus
Ah now the teacher come on...

Didnt started my social link with Fuuka yet. I almost did it with Yuko in her bedroom but MC is kinda virgin damn it. I think Fuuka isnt gonna be, the robot seems cute but has the personality of a vegetable, so the contest it's between Yuko and the teacher, but the teacher didnt make her move yet...

Back