What are you playing?

i've heard mix reviews on that game but i'm planning to play it next (game pass).

is it any good?
I played like 30 minutes. Funny so far, humour similar to Rick and Morty. Gameplay is good so far. I agree more with the steam reviews (89%) than metacritic's 72 (like always).

Reactions: red
i've heard mix reviews on that game but i'm planning to play it next (game pass).

is it any good?
Finished it.
I'll copy past my steam's review lol.

Awesome game. We needed fresh stuff like this.

The universe is actually pretty cool. The gameplay it's fun and creative. The humour is fine if you like absurd stuff. There are some cringy dialogues but no more than 4 or 5, considering it's a 10 hours game, it's alright.

Really recommend it.

I finished Phantasy Star, the Sega AGES edition, without using any map guides. I sketched my own on a notepad. However, I only looked at hints online for two important items: the Hovercraft & the Crystal. I knew that the crystal was in the final tower of the game, but I was walking around in circles, so I got fed up and partially looked at a rpgclassics walkthrough.

Being a Sega fanboy of the 80s and 90s, this is a timeless classic. Phantasy Star II is the hardest game of the original tetralogy, from my experience.

That's my tribute to Sega's Rieko Kodama fulfilled. Merry Xmas, everyone!

Okay finally started Freedom planet, the Chinese/Korean (I honestly dont know sorry) Sonic. HOLY FUCK IS GREAT. Every 2d Sonic lover should play it. Just finished first level. And the lore seems great too.

Halo Infinite

Making my way through Infinite’s campaign. I can clearly see problems with some of the visuals, lack of content or repetition of open world but man is the core gameplay loop feel really good. With the grapple and other abilities the gun play feels great, it’s just shame there isn’t more variety.

ff7ccps5xmas.JPG
It's all about Crisis Core now! Been wanting a Home Console Port ever since the original release so this is a very big deal for me! Also intend to replay the original FFVII, Watch Advent Children Complete & play Dirge of Cerberus again - Going all in!

Finished Freedom planet, loved it, a really great Sonicish game

Started Signalis on gamepass. This looks really good! Lot of RE vibes.

I am playing LA Noire the Ps4 version on my PS5 and I really enjoy the game. I finished it once already many years ago on the PS3.

My wife got me a Series X as a combined birthday/Christmas/anniversary present (they all come in quick succession!) so I'm sort of poking around at several different games. There seem to be very few exclusives for it, but I'm quite enjoying the backwards compatibility. It's nice to be able to play older console-exclusive games like Fable 2 with some built-in graphical upgrades.

My only complaint is that they stopped too early! Off the top of my head, I'd love to have a modern, easy way to play Jet Set Radio Future, OutRun 2 and 2006, and Tenchu Z. As PC-oriented as I am anymore, I still prefer built-in compatibility over setting up emulators and such, especially since they can be finnicky.

i am replaying jedi fallen order (game pass) and i'm playing prodeus (gamepass)

considering prodeus is a kickstarter game. it's really good. ..prodeus, is like a retro, 90s era doom game but it's been updated in areas, it's very fun.

Last edited:
She doesn't love you much I take it. I'll start looking for a new partner if I was you.
'cause it's a Series X and not a PS5? I actually debating explaining in my original post why it was an X and not a PS5, lol.

She actually told me to wait before opening it and asked, "You WERE looking at the Series X and not the PS5, right?" :ROFLMAO: But in my case, I wanted the backwards compatibility and cross-platform connectivity with my PC gaming! The PS4 left me super disappointed with their lack of BC, and as I get older I find I appreciate BC more and more. The only exclusive Sony has that I really want is Horizon Forbidden West, which will probably hit PC eventually!

'cause it's a Series X and not a PS5? I actually debating explaining in my original post why it was an X and not a PS5, lol.

She actually told me to wait before opening it and asked, "You WERE looking at the Series X and not the PS5, right?" :ROFLMAO: But in my case, I wanted the backwards compatibility and cross-platform connectivity with my PC gaming! The PS4 left me super disappointed with their lack of BC, and as I get older I find I appreciate BC more and more. The only exclusive Sony has that I really want is Horizon Forbidden West, which will probably hit PC eventually!

i kinda wish the series s had a disc drive because i sometimes think it would be cool to play old xbox games + old xbox games are dirt cheap. at the moment i only use my series s quite rarely.. i only top up my gamepass when i see a game i want to play.

do you still own a ps4? if you do, i dont think you really need a ps5 yet.

i really like my ps5 but nearly all the playstation exclusives are or have come ps4 and they still look pretty good.. other than a handful exclusive, both ps5 and xbox sx have the same games.

( a xbox series x & ps4 or ps5 and xbox series s, are the best combo)

Last edited:
i kinda wish the series s had a disc drive because i sometimes think it would be cool to play old xbox games + old xbox games are dirt cheap. at the moment i only use my series s quite rarely.. i only top up my gamepass when i see a game i want to play.

do you still own a ps4? if you do, i dont think you really need a ps5 yet.

i really like my ps5 but nearly all the playstation exclusives are or have come ps4 and they still look pretty good.. other than a handful exclusive, both ps5 and xbox sx have the same games.

( a xbox series x & ps4 or ps5 and xbox series s, are the best combo)
Yeah, that's the other part of it: I already have a PS4, so I have those exclusives covered. With as rare as true exclusives are anymore on non-Nintendo consoles, it really came down to what would give me access to the widest library, and that's the X by far. I had looked at the S, but the lack of disc drive did limit some of the BC.

But because I'm spoiled sometimes, the holiday sales were going on when I got the X, so for relatively cheap I bought some of my favorites (Shenmue 1 & 2, Deadly Premonition, and Fable 2, amongst others) digitally just to have super easy access to them! I guess you could say it was the Xbox 360 exclusives that really sold me, as Fable 2 is still 360 exclusive, and the best port of DP (absurdly and amazingly) is the 360 version, and you get minor graphical upgrades by playing it on an X!

I also wish the Series S has a disc drive, it's a nifty little device yet if I want to replay my backwards compatibile games I have to switch over to my One X still. Still glad the Xbox has the feature, I've mostly been a PlayStation gamer all my life but its got to the point where I'm currently replacing my PS3 games for Ports of 360 versions for the backwards compat'. Turth be told the backwards Compat is the biggest incentive for me owning Xbox, so it really shows how Sony have dropped the ball on this aspect.

Currently playing - Sherlock holmes: Chapter One

ad3488b051f9f0e326b9e9f4ef9405b3c1e1237057bffd1bb9ae95ecc1f3ae37_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

I've been wanting to get into the series and this game is a prequel to all the others apparently - I see the series as loosely tied together as the generations of James Bond films. I hadto get this digitally as there isn't a Physical Edition (Other than an Asian one without DLC).

The game is okay, I am having difficulties in knowing what to do or where to go at times. You have to go into the menu and equip an objective to progress and then the game will react to you - But I have at it to where I will ask someone about the current objective and they will claim to not know anything. Also you partner Jon, seems to judge you whenever you make a pointless interaction, almost like it is a karma system, so I feel a lot of pressure from him in fear this interaction will give me a Bad Ending or something to that affect. I'll try play more of it and see if it's just a me thing or a problem with the game.

My wife got me a Series X as a combined birthday/Christmas/anniversary present (they all come in quick succession!) so I'm sort of poking around at several different games. There seem to be very few exclusives for it, but I'm quite enjoying the backwards compatibility. It's nice to be able to play older console-exclusive games like Fable 2 with some built-in graphical upgrades.

My only complaint is that they stopped too early! Off the top of my head, I'd love to have a modern, easy way to play Jet Set Radio Future, OutRun 2 and 2006, and Tenchu Z. As PC-oriented as I am anymore, I still prefer built-in compatibility over setting up emulators and such, especially since they can be finnicky.
Welcome to the team mate! :p

Finished Signalis of gamepass. I liked it, didnt get anything tho lol. But still, great RE classic experience. Lot of people here would love it. And I'm not precisely a fan of the genre.

I download Kartdrift on steam, it's free and a nice Mario Karts clon to play for a while. I'll use it while I wait 3 days P3P and P4G on gp. I think P4G it's more casual but my waifu prefers P3P so I may start with that one.

Back