110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

How easy would it be to say ‘yeah, that’s a rumour which has got well out of control. We have no involvement in any Shenmue game but hope one gets made some day’.

He had the opportunity to clear it all up, thought about his answer carefully, and with his best attempt at a poker face, gave a non-committal response (whilst seemingly holding back a smile/smirk).

We know he’s had recent involvement with Yu Suzuki and is in awe of him (aren’t we all).

Let’s face it, Wanted Dead looks cool but a successful Shenmue 4 would truly put 110 Industries on the map. He’ll have played Shenmue 3, he’ll have seen the Shenmue 4 video presentation, maybe he really believes that the series is on the cusp of something truly great, once again, and wants to be part of it.

Let’s face it, YS Net will not want anything to officially be said until they are good and ready. They had a terrible time with the Shenmue 3 reveals (for various reasons out of their direct control). I think Sergei can’t wait to let the cat out of the bag, and he had already got ahead of himself, but now understands that timing needs to be perfect this time.

Maybe I’m seeing what I want to see. But he easily could have put the rumours to rest 🤞 🙏

The eye roll at 9:32 is telling...although i'm not sure which way. Still...exciting!

View attachment 17124
"Alright Sergi, you knew this question was coming. Put poker face like Yu-san showed you.
Mmm...ggg..pfffrrtt..please, next question".

PLEAESE someone, Sergi face before & after being asked for S4
Lets watch his critical system error in detail
OR frame by frame, please mates I would die

Last edited:
From the recent episodes, im gonna go with more trolling for this one.

I’ll be pleased to be proven wrong, but im not getting my hope up for now.

I was surprised an anime sweat droplet didn't appear on his forehead :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's enough to say they're 100% publishing S4, as you'd give a "no comment" if you were still working out a deal as well, but we know they're at least in talks. I think we've known that for a long while now.

Ah yes reo hazucki finally gets his gun from the cheat code on the Xbox version

View attachment 17121
Let's face it, we just SUCK at S2 compared to John Doyle ☹️

now that we're basically sure this is happening the next question is WHEN?
(Hopium disclaimer) Tease for announce on 29th November, Yu's Twitter or Air Twister DLC with Shenmue outfits (one of them teasing S4)

I got the gut feeling that when its finally released we (dojo users specially) gonna get surprises about who participated in development. Positevely surprised.

Assuming this is the same interview that was recorded and teased way back in April, I can’t help but wonder why it took six months for them to publish it.
Do you have a link to this tease?

I do know this is a follow up interview to one in February, but I'm not sure they would have done another just two months later to sit on it for six months after loads more of Wanted: Dead was shown in the meantime. But who knows, the outlet isn't very big anyway.

Putting my detective hat on, I would say this is probably relatively recent just looking at the length of Sergei's hair. It's a lot longer than February, and I'd say it looks even longer than the last photo of Sergei on his Twitter which was taken late April.

Back