Flying To Japan This Weekend: Is The Dobuita Promotion Still Going?

As the title suggests, I'll be in Japan on the 9th. Went through a pretty lengthy process to get my VISA only to find out after the fact that within 2 days, the whole thing wouldn't be necessary. Anyway. I have some business in Yokohama and Kamakura, but plan to make some time to visit Yokosuka. Any chance that the merchants still have some Shenmue gear to purchase?

Life got busy and I was unable to keep up if it had ended or not. I particularly would love to nab those pouches.

How wonderful. Sorry, I didn't respond as I had no idea, but it's very encouraging stuff! Now that Japan have opened their borders, I hope to return as soon as possible (as I haven't seen my girlfriend in person in 3 1/2 years!!). Was there any indication if the pouches were still available?

I'm glad it all worked out for you :)

How wonderful. Sorry, I didn't respond as I had no idea, but it's very encouraging stuff! Now that Japan have opened their borders, I hope to return as soon as possible (as I haven't seen my girlfriend in person in 3 1/2 years!!). Was there any indication if the pouches were still available?

The pouches were the first thing I looked for. They are LONG gone!

I missed seeing your original post, but glad it all worked out! (So there were still some postcards available at least?)

There's a few pouches on Mercari but they are upwards of $400 now!

Back