Yokosuka Anime Promotion: Online Gacha Gacha

I completed my set today, yay. ❤️ I hope i can win the prize.

I did a video showing the exact moment i completed the set for my Shenmue Channel, also in this video i show all the stills of the set.

Especially since I bought merchandise* :(

*not strictly true

I also received one today! It was so out of the blue to me as I didn't receive an email or anything, it just turned up in my letter box. No padding/packaging etc, just the postcard all the way from Yokosuka to the UK lol (can't really blame them as they are sending them internationally for free!).

Surprisingly it actually arrived in decent condition, and in better condition than like 90% of my usual mail.

The thing itself looks awesome and I'm very grateful to get one. Such an awesome event from Yokosuka overall, just wish it was easier for international fans to get the goodies.
Will be getting some 4x6" top loaders to keep this safe for sure!

Hopefully some others receive them in the next few days! Fingers crossed all!

Last edited:
I also received one today! It was so out of the blue to me as I didn't receive an email or anything, it just turned up in my letter box. No padding/packaging etc, just the postcard all the way from Yokosuka to the UK lol (can't really blame them as they are sending them internationally for free!).

Surprisingly it actually arrived in decent condition, and in better condition than like 90% of my usual mail.

The thing itself looks awesome and I'm very grateful to get one. Such an awesome event from Yokosuka overall, just wish it was easier for international fans to get the goodies.
Will be getting some 4x6" top loaders to keep this safe for sure!

Hopefully some others receive them in the next few days! Fingers crossed all!
Nice! I'm stealing that idea...

Oh wow!! I won a postcard from Japan too!! (I am UK based)

20220927_233402.jpg

What a lovely surprise to come home to after watching the David Bowie documentary \(^o^)/

Last edited:
I also got it! Nice to have your name and address on a Shenmue goodie, and for free.
It is sad, however, that it was received on the same day that we received bad news about season 2; let's take this as an invitation to force things.

I guess they aren't sending this anymore, right?
Unfortunately I was stuck for days on 14/15 on gacha and then the campaign ended :(

Back