Shenmue : the animation merchandise

Both of mine have arrived at the warehouse. However, I may hold out until the soundtracks arrive to ship everything, I'm not sure yet.

Both of mine have arrived at the warehouse. However, I may hold out until the soundtracks arrive to ship everything, I'm not sure yet.
When did you order yours? Mine's still not at the warehouse as yet.

Did you go through Buyee? Can you confirm if both items are listed under the Package Information page?
I went through a site I've been using for years, remambo.com, and they list both items separately

Looks like my other item randomly arrived yesterday to the Buyee warehouse and I was able to consolidate both items into one package and have now paid for them to be shipped. Not the best experience I've had with a service like this but hopefully they arrive okay.

Looks like my other item randomly arrived yesterday to the Buyee warehouse and I was able to consolidate both items into one package and have now paid for them to be shipped. Not the best experience I've had with a service like this but hopefully they arrive okay.
Yeah, Buyee sucks. Nice website and they package the items well, at least they do if you pay for the protective packaging. Made it look like both stamp sets arrived so I consolidated it with the other item I purchased. Then after shipping that I received notification that my item with no declared value arrived and had to pay another forty some odd dollars to protect and ship the cheaper of the two stamp sets.

Yeah, Buyee sucks. Nice website and they package the items well, at least they do if you pay for the protective packaging. Made it look like both stamp sets arrived so I consolidated it with the other item I purchased. Then after shipping that I received notification that my item with no declared value arrived and had to pay another forty some odd dollars to protect and ship the cheaper of the two stamp sets.
Yeah, definitely not a streamlined process. I had to enter the value on the second item manually too. I also fucked up by not choosing the "protective packaging" because I thought I'd be able to do it when I went to ship it. Nope. Because I didn't do it when consolidating the items into one package I couldn't do it at all. Fuck me I guess. These guys will probably use my actual Shenmue stamps to ship this fucker with how this has gone so far.

Tracklist for the OST is up, and it seems that it's only the short OP/ED length versions of the credits.Here's hoping both of the full lengths find their way onto CDs by the respective artists so they aren't stuck in digital form...

I think the second track - main theme from Shenmue the Animation - is the full length version of Undead-Noid as it's the same length (3:35)

Sympathy does seem to be the short version only though

I think the second track - main theme from Shenmue the Animation - is the full length version of Undead-Noid as it's the same length (3:35)

Sympathy does seem to be the short version only though
You're right, though it seems a very odd choice to have them back-to-back and only give one its proper name. Did an instrumental/rearrangement of it ever play in the show? Maybe that.

Do we know if it'll be released digitally? I'd love to buy it but I don't have a CD drive o_O

It's a shame they didn't put the full length themes on there, especially as there's 23 minutes of space left over!

If we ever do get a Shenmue 4, I hope YS Net involve the music producers of the anime in some way. I love the original soundtracks, and I’m sure they have more tracks they can use, but the production is a quite dated now and it would be great to have a bit of that additional warmth and grandeur of an orchestra and other live instruments for key themes. The anime version of the main theme is every bit the equal of the original.

Back