110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I know many folks dont expect Shenmue IV coming up, but we must not lose faith as this year goes on.

We have Gamescom, TGS..

There is also the PlayStation Showcase, rumored to be in August or September, and The Game Awards.

Some folks are want to discredit Shenmue's appeal, but it has enough clout with the anime success to stand on a bigger stage like these events.

I still believe that Shenmue IV is one of the titles that 110i has in development, but they'll show it when it is ready.

You want that first trailer to look polished, regardless of its ultimate release date.

They’re up to something. They shot down the Itagaki stuff fast. Horror game doesnt seem like it, tho.

YS Net announced Air Twister about a month before release. I wonder if they'll follow a similar trend with Shenmue 4 and announce it much closer to launch compared to Shenmue 3, so that the first trailer looks super polished.

YS Net announced Air Twister about a month before release. I wonder if they'll follow a similar trend with Shenmue 4 and announce it much closer to launch compared to Shenmue 3, so that the first trailer looks super polished.

I think that only works for digital only games. Physical releases pretty much have a 8 week (minimum)
phase between the announcement and the actual release. And thats already the minimum time frame.
Most of the time its more like 3-18 months. I guess the time frame is just too short for the publisher
because they are afraid that its not gonna catch enough people when it comes out of nowhere.

June 9 & 10

peepoAwesome2.png Lets go! So many game announcements are waiting for us, awesome ...
________________________________________________________________________________

YEPP.pngSurely they are not gonna announce Shenmue 4. Thats impossible right? ...
________________________________________________________________________________
Pause.png (or ... ?)
Uhmm.gif Uhhm, almost June 11. But thats fine.
feelsexhaustedman2.png Still a couple of minutes left for surprises.
feelsMan.png Yeah ... yeah ... . Nothing. Exactly as i thought. Not a big problem.
peepoSad2.png Whatever ... overall we still got some pretty cool announcements.
peepoStrongest.gif ... its ... fine ...

June 9 & 10

View attachment 16340 Lets go! So many game announcements are waiting for us, awesome ...

View attachment 16344Surely they are not gonna announce Shenmue 4. Thats impossible right? ...
View attachment 16342 (or ... ?)
View attachment 16343 Uhhm, almost June 11. But thats fine.
View attachment 16346 Still a couple of minutes left for surprises.
View attachment 16347 Yeah ... yeah ... . Nothing. Exactly as i thought. Not a big problem.
View attachment 16349 Whatever ... overall we still got some pretty cool announcements.
View attachment 16348 ... its ... fine ...
Hey at least we don't have it as bad as EarthBound fans LOL

Just seen this. Hope that it's not their big announcement. Seems like a pretty big get though:-

Any fans know if it has any relation to apples and bananas lol?

Also pretty mad how Tom Henderson is just leaking so much stuff...

Interesting quote from the one of the EA founders who has joined 110 too. Basically backs up the theory that 110 are wanting to make a splash in the industry even if they have to pay to get some IPs to get their foot in the door.
As I said before, Shenmue is one such IP which will make heads turn, especially if it's done right.

Interested to see where this goes. I assume this trailer for blade runner will appear in the next few days at one of the shows.

Last edited:
Any fans know if it has any relation to apples and bananas lol?

The apple & banana could have been teasing Shenmue 4 or teasing Yu Suzuki once again...

110i answered @mjqasking them to give money to Yu so he can make Shenmue 4, they answered Why do you think he was at our stream.

We could also read it like : We gave him a project that will raise some money, that might help him produce Shenmue 4 later...

I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by Yu Suzuki... Let's see if it gets announced today at Ign Expo. Or Shenmue 4 🤓

Back