NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

valensia-valensia-cover-art.jpg

rofl
the soundtrack will be glorious

1654022807363.png

Getting Limahl/Giorgio Moroder vibes here...

YES!!!!

I remember Yu's keyword for 2021 was "Shooting / RPG". I think this project is definitely the "Shooting" part of that. As for the RPG bit...maybe that's still Shenmue 4?

I spent all my time on Google, Yahoo, whatever, and there's not a trace about this game out there. Total waste of time.

I'm still waiting (more than a year) for Fantasian game to be on something different than Apple Arcade ....Now this. I guess i need to find some cheap second hand apple device... At least to play these two games.

I spent all my time on Google, Yahoo, whatever, and there's not a trace about this game out there. Total waste of time.

IGN have just reported it (although of course the comment section - all two of them - is typical IGNorance)

Ah, no, I mean I tried finding clues about Ys net for months and never even came close to finding this.

Ah, no, I mean I tried finding clues about Ys net for months and never even came close to finding this.
Ah, my apologies. Yes, that's strange, but in an era where things get leaked all the time, it's nice to get a surprise like this (even if the clues mentioned so far had led to this).

IGN have just reported it (although of course the comment section - all two of them - is typical IGNorance)

Haters gonna hate, lmao.

The aesthetic of this thing is wilddddddddd.

air-twister-gameplay-2zkvx.png

air-twister-gameplay-8akqq.png

air-twister-gameplay-6zjeu.png

air-twister-gameplay-h4jnn.png

That was that part of the New Year's interview in which Yu says he's doing "shooting" . Now makes sense! :)

Looks really cool. I may have to grab something cheap and Apple 2nd hand to play this.

Any advice welcome.

This is cool! I love the graphics. Unfortunately, I will never buy an apple product.
let us play it somewhere else! This would totally run on switch!

Not interested in it at all, but I'll buy it to support YS.
Good news is it's just something everyone with Apple Arcade gets for free, so he gets paid regardless. Dunno how much. I had been meaning to cancel Apple Arcade, but alas. Don't think there's any other way to play Apple Arcade games.

Back