110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

giphy.webp

Why? We use products that are owned by much worse corrupt billionaires so I see no issue with playing a Shenmue game made by one.
I don't think I need a justification. It's a purely personal stance based on my own opinions. I'm not trying to make a case here that people should agree with me.

It's hard to say at this point, but one thing to keep in mind is that it's still business as usual for 110. They're not just going to stop tweeting and providing updates about their other projects.

But what if Wanted: Dead is an arcade game inside of Shenmue IV? šŸ¤”
No joke, im so hopiated that im expecting Red Goes Faster logo morph into Shenmue 4.
Like Kenji Eno (we miss you!) with PSX to Saturn logo when Enemy Zero

edit: dont get me wrong here please. but IDK... What am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for Yu? Well, I can't do that.
And there's no turning back. I need time to move on. I need a love to feel strong 'cause I've had time to think it through and
maybe I'm too good for Yu.

Last edited:
Well, I guess they tweeted that june 10th is a Wanted Dead trailer especially to kill the buzz that they might announce Shenmue on this date.

But now they just said that it isn't their big announcement lmao.

I still believe it might be Shenmue 4 !

I'm telling you guys--the big announcement has been pushed back. I'm doubling down on it and I think, if they say anything, it'll be something along the lines of "Our big announcement was delayed, etc.)

If Keighley or Sony picked up Shenmue IV's announcement, it makes sense. They *need* that marketing boost. And Sony did it once before, if you recall.

Shenmue III may have been divisive, we know that. But we know something else and that's that Sony(and others like Keighley) *also* know that we're a very, very vocal community(as they said seconds before III was revealed).

They'd want it on a stage and so would 110 for the community and to capitalize on its resurrected interest.

Back