SHENMUE DOJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS BONANZA!

Well guys, here's the big Winner!

Congratulations! 🥳🥳🥳

As mentioned in the video, here is Switch's translation of the Ryuji Iuchi Q&A stream, where he answered all of your questions - (Link to come)

Thanks so much again for all of those, and also all of your fantastic Shenmue memories! This was part of the theme of our first Shenmue Dojo Podcast which we were asked to do on behalf of Radio SEGA for their WinterFest event 2020.

You can subscribe and listen to our podcast shows on most podcasting platforms, just search "Shenmue Dojo Show"!

Episode 1 features the fondest Shenmue Memories of some of our great guests, and in the future we would like to incorporate some of you guy's memories you posted in this topic! :)

Thanks for all of the entries and congratulation again to the winner! And finally a massive thank you to @icuk for instigating this giveaway and including some amazing prizes too!

Last edited:
I planned on using the prizes as a bargaining chip to get that leather jacket. Now I have only the threat and promise of violence and insurmountable pain. So if you're reading this sometime in the future from a hospital bed, Masaki, you now know who brought this lifetime of being connected to a feeding tube upon you.

I saw a K and James said "Is a short name" I thought "Wooooow, i won?? it is me, right?" then he showed the name and this was my reaction...
WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif
Hahaha

But it was nice to participate, congratulations to Vesko. 😊

Dude has posted twice and won the award. Fuck me lol.
Too be fair that was part of the pull of the giveaway, to try and add more members to the forums that may need an extra push across, or may not realise this is a thing. Hopefully they become valued members over time...

We do a ton of giveaways througout the year anyways, so always an opportunity! :)

Too be fair that was part of the pull of the giveaway, to try and add more members to the forums that may need an extra push across, or may not realise this is a thing. Hopefully they become valued members over time...

We do a ton of giveaways througout the year anyways, so always an opportunity! :)
So maybe for the next giveaway only users with minimum number of posts can participate? But that will only encourage users to create more posts, some of them without useful information.

So maybe for the next giveaway only users with minimum number of posts can participate? But that will only encourage users to create more posts, some of them without useful information.
Nah, that's just OTT. Either way, that person is a Shenmue fan and deserves the prize.

Back